DO PUSH UPS.
Once your alarm goes off, hop out of bed right onto the ground next to it. Then, start doing push-ups. This will not only get your blood flowing waking you up, it will help you get in better physical shape. Once you are done with your push ups, get up and start your morning by brushing your teeth and washing your face.
Depending on your physical status, start with what you are comfortable doing, but add five. Those last five are what will get your blood flowing even more. Then, every week try to improve by doing 1-3 more.
Here are the 10 steps you need for the perfect push up according to Men’s Health:
- Screw your hands into the floor.
- Keep your neck in line with your spine.
- Squeeze a business card in your armpit.
- Draw your shoulders back.
- Pull your palms to your toes.
- Clench your glutes.
- Pull your feet together.
- Inhale down, exhale up.
- Pull your chest to the floor.
- Lift the body as one solid unit.