Effective Date: July 24th, 2016
INB Technology LLC. is committed to respecting the privacy of its users and the visitors of this website. We reserve the right to change this policy, which we’ll do through online posting.
The Application is a to do list application that allows you to create projects, tasks and subtasks for all the major parts of your life. Set a due date for projects and tasks and a countdown timer is created to instill a sense of urgency for your projects and tasks. Create countdowns, set reminders, add notes, add files, assign tasks to friends and more all with Vista List.
Information gathering and usage
When registering for Vista List, we ask for information such as your name and email address. The Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, and information about the way you use the Application. We also collect aggregate data regarding the webpages that visitors access on the vistalist.co website. The information we collect is used to improve Vista List and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to others.
INB Technology LLC may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of the Application and website.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us. In all other instances, we may share your personal information with our partners and clients with your consent.
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of INB Technology LLC. if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of INB Technology LLC, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all Users of the Service.
We collect information the following ways:
- Information you give us. In connection with your use of certain features of the Service, we may ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number or credit card.
- Information we get from your use of the Service. We collect information about the features on the Application that you use and how you use them. This information includes:
- Device Information. We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information including phone number).
- Log information. When you use our Application, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
- details of how you used our Application, such as your search queries.
- Internet protocol address.
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
- Cookies and anonymous identifiers. We and our partners use various technologies to collect and store information when you use our Application, and this may include sending one or more cookies or anonymous identifiers to your device.
Vista List uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Vista List. Although Vista List owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Vista List application, you retain all rights to your data. Vista List will safeguard your data and information as our own and will not share your data or information with any unauthorized 3rd party vendors without your consent.
We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
Does Vista List collect precise real time location information of the device?
Vista List does not collect precise information about the location of your mobile device.
All data and information transmitted with Service is secured by SSL protocol. We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
What are my opt-out rights?
You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network. You can also request to opt-out via email, at email@example.com.
We do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes and we will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our website periodically.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at email@example.com.